1. Ask each
child to move one of their arms and to feel it in different places
as it moves.
2. Ask the children to tell you what they think is moving i.e. bones,
1. Set up
Mad About Science 2, click on Humans
2. Click on - Your brain, muscles and skeleton.
3. Before you read the passage, click on the words written in red
(the children will be shown a definition of each word · Skeleton
· Muscles · Nervous System.)
4. The children write the definitions in their copies
5. Read the full passage - out loud/ to themselves.
6. Play the game - 3 machines of your body.
Conclusion - ACTIVITY
click on Quiz below!