St. Francis' Junior
School began life as a small country school in 1939 in Clonshaugh, Co.
Dublin. It moved to it's present location on Clonshaugh Drive in 1977.
In the Junior School we have 221 pupils. Approximately 30% of our pupils
are members of the Travelling Community. We have 10 classes in our school
ranging from Junior Infants to 2nd class.We also have a class for children
with special learning needs.We have the facility of a Pre-School class
for travelling children.From Junior Infants upwards all our children work
in fully integrated classes.
We have 19 teachers on the Staff. The Principal is Mr. Joseph Finn and
the Chairperson of the Board of Management is Fr. Benignus Buckley.