|What was discovered at Frenchhill in 1896?||
In 1896 two men called Jim Daly and Pat Nally decided to build a nomument to those who were killed in 1798. When they were digging the foundations they found four French soldier's bodies. They also found their uniforms and some old French francs dated 1798.
|What did we do to show others about 1798?||We staged a play in our school hall to show others how the Races of Castlebar in 1798 happened. We had great fun doing it.|