only one PC in the room.
- Divide class into pairs. Show the first pair how to
do a task related to a project that they are doing/how
to use a software package. As they are using it, have
a second pair watching them. Then the second pair use
the package and a third pair are watching, etc. etc.
- Within the pairs have a balance between weak and strong
students at IT.
- If students are working on group projects keep the groups
the same for their computer work.
- Students in some schools are assigned time to the computer
in their room during break times so as not to have distruptions
during class time.
- Assign the rota to a weak student so that they have
responsibility, this can help to enhance their self esteem.
- If using a data projector in the classroom assign the
responsibility of this to a number of weaker students
over the year.
- Assign the collection of emails to rotating groups/individual
students throughout the year.