TEACHING USING THIS SOFTWARE
- We use this Software with
every class in our Junior School.
Educationally, use of this software is as valuable as traditional colouring,
drawing and Art are, when integrated with the curriculum.
However children enjoy using MS Paint because
- Painting with a mouse is
- They can easily erase mistakes
and start again.
- Collaborative work (Partners
etc.) is easy to organise thus encouraging co-operation, joint decision
making and team work.
- MS Paint offers a choice
of painting tools such as a spray can, an assortment of pencils and
paintbrushes and a fill can.
- Colours are vibrant.
- The end product looks well.
- Text can be easily added.
This encourages young children to write.
- Children love to print their
own work and with MS Paint they can do so!